This post is an attempt to say a lot and yet reveal nothing... I hope it makes sense.
1. I don't like to cook but I do it anyway.
2. When around 9yrs of age, my dad compelled me to regularly read Shakepeare. I enjoyed the stories but not the compulsion.
3. As a teenager, in order to impress a boy, I once described my grandparents as "ugly". I knew I has said something wrong when he flinched at my statement.
4. I like to fiddle with danger, red hot danger.
5. I don't get bored easily. Years ago, I had once stayed indoors for months.
6. I still enjoy dipping my bread in pap before stuffing it in my mouth.
7. One of my aunties is 3yrs old. No kidding.
8. I once read Gone With The Wind within 24hrs.
9. On my first journey out of Nigeria, I started out in a car, then got ferried across the waters and finished in a car. I returned on a bike.
10. First time I kissed a guy, I was 24yrs old.
11. I nurse the idea of a cosmetic surgery. A tummy tuck. And a boob job. I'm already a D cup.
12. Acting mischievous makes me feel like a child.
13. I'm easily attracted to a super smart guy...until I notice a flaw in his looks, like unusually big eyes. Or chipped dentition.
14. Staying inconspicuous in a crowd gives me a feeling of control.
15. Upon an annual vow, I once abstained from soft drinks from January through November. Then, I had a bottle in December, barely 3wks to the end of the year.
16. I can't think of one thing I'm afraid of. But there are plenty that make my heart skip.
2 years ago