Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Going on sabbatical...

.
Hey all,

I'll be off blogville for sometime. I've got a major project going on and I'm not sure I can do the two (blogging and the project) together effectively. I feel it's nice to put up this post and inform everybody (not that many bloggers will notice my absence anyway since I haven't got a large followership - yet) that I'll be away for two months and two weeks.

A big thanks to DB and writefreak for staying with me for as long as it has taken.

To DB: More power to your elbow!

To writefreak: God makes all things beautiful in His time. Worry not.

Adieu! (for now)

.

10 comments:

JustDB said...

awww.. good then..i also need to do something similar after my naija trip sef!

My World said...

Will mis ya,Enjoy!

Writefreak said...

You'll be missed my friend...
When you get back, do let me know. Hope your project goes well!

Miss FlyHigh - LondonsNaijaQueen said...

well hope to get to know you more /read more when ya back ..tk care

Dabizniz said...

Enjoy the break

bob-ij said...

Good luck with your project!

x!

Vera Ezimora said...

Goodluck on your project, Deedo

Lolia said...

First time here but come back soon and good luck with your project x

Rose said...

Good Luck On your Project....Awaiting your return!

Deedo said...

Thank you all for showing so much love...